The design process begins with a meeting at your property. Some important keystones of our process:
- The designer will walk your property with you to gain insight to your desires and concerns.
- Using our proprietary pallets, we establish your personal style and preferred plantings and materials.
- Plants are selected from our time-tested palettes which are sorted for their aesthetic value, functional and cultural requirements.
- Computer renderings are often used to communicate the design concepts.
- Since we are also doing the installation, documentation is minimized to just what is needed to communicate the design to the client, and what the installation crew requires.
- The designer coordinates the installation.
Our approach guides an efficient, integrated flow of activity from site analysis through design, materials selection, and installation.